Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's Official!

I spoke with Fr. Andrew this morning to make sure that there would be no objection to this blog. He said he had no problem with it. I was glad to hear that. Now I will place a blurb in the bulletin next week so that all of you church members can read and comment.

It's all up to you if this will be a successful venture or not. All you have to do is to click "Comments" under each article you want to reply to. A box will pop up and you can write your comments and then use the anonymous option if you don't want to use your real name. You do not have to sign up as a blogspot member.

I don't intend to advertise the blog outside the parish community. This will be like a parish newsletter. I can add photos of parish activities if you have some to place online. You can also write an article about parish activities and I will be glad to post it as a blog article. Just let me know.

Mary Ann Allen
plantation.geo@yahoo.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home