Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Sr. Cora Receives Honorary Degree ~ Information provided by Lula Lamb

Sr. Cora receiving Honorary Doctorate at St. Joseph's University
Lula Lamb forwarded the following email to me about the honor received by Sr. Cora.  Lula asked me to share with you by placing it on the blog.


Dear Friends,

On Saturday May 20, 2017, I received an Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters Degree from St. Joseph University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This picture is the presentation of the Degree and the placing of the hood. I'm sending this for your information and also as a Thank You for your prayers and support. I would not be able to do what I do if it wasn't for your constant support. Please know that you were present in spirit. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Have a Blessed Day!

Cora Marie

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home