Saturday, May 15, 2021

Fr. Jim's Jots - Ascension Sunday, 5.16.21

Ascension Sunday

5.16.21 


Fr. Jim's Jots


Dear All,

On Thursday, May 13, I was in Florida with my Sister, Lori and Brother, Tom, with other family members and we had an outside service with the cremains interned into the Columbarium at St. Peter the Apostle Church in Naples, FL.

This day was chosen because it was after Mother's Day and my Father's anniversary of his death, May 13th, five years ago and my anniversary of priesthood.

It was good to gather with family and a few friends to pray the final commendation and bless the place of my Mom's final resting.

I wish to thank all of you for your kindness and prayers during this difficult time.  The community of Saint Elizabeth has been a great source of comfort and hope.  I will be forever thankful.

On May 23, we look forward to joining our Bishop at the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart for the Sacrament of Confirmation for two of our young people from Saint Elizabeth, Kayden Bragg and Noe' Uwimana.  Please pray for Kayden and Noe' and all our young people to walk with the Holy Spirit all the days of their lives.


Blessings,

Fr. Jim



~ Image Source



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home