Monday, March 20, 2023

Fr. Jim's Jots - Fourth Sunday of Lent - March 19, 2023

 Fourth Sunday of Lent 

March 19, 2023


FR. JIM'S JOTS


Greetings!

You're invited to celebrate the sacrament of confession on Saturday, March 25th.  

Confession will start at noon and a light lunch of soup will be served afterwards.  Please join us for food and fellowship with the Saturday School and meet the crew!  And perhaps, you may wish to help in the Future.


Act of Contrition

O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee and I detest all my sins because of Thy just punishments; but most of all, because they offend Thee, my God, who art all good and deserving of all my love.  I firmly resolve with the help of Thy grace to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin.  Amen.

Lenten Blessings,

Fr. Jim Arsenault, Pastor


PS - Update on the Diocesan Annual Appeal as of 3/15/23:

With 40 donors, we have reached 69% of our goal.  We have raised $9,880 and have a goal of $14,340.  Please consider a gift.   Click the link to give online:   stelizcc.org/2023-diocesan-appeal/ or you can get an envelope in the back of church to donate.


~ Image Source

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home