Monday, December 04, 2006

The Catholic Virginian Article

Wow! This is the first time I have seen pictures of the damage to our church. It's enough to bring tears to your eyes when you see our place of worship in such a state. In case you haven't seen the article, you can find it online here:

http://www.catholicvirginian.org/archive/2006/2006vol82iss3/pages/article4.html

Let's hope we will receive some help with our renovation fund from this article. There's hope yet, that we will be able to fix the ceiling and remain in our building.

There's hope too, that we will be having services in the church hall by Christmas. I hope the powers that be, will send updates to this blog so we can have the latest news. I noticed that there were posters set out last Sunday with the totals of donations to the church. I didn't get the numbers since I had to leave right after Mass. Can someone provide them?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home