Sunday, December 23, 2007

A "Thank You" to the Contributors to Our Blog!

Our St. Elizabeth's Blog recently reached its First Birthday! I would like to thank all of our contributors who have so unselfishly and so creatively written the articles and so generously shared their photos with me. Without you, our blog would not have been the success it has become.



Listed below are the people who have made this blog possible:

  • Cathy Woodson
  • Barbara Vaughan
  • Veronica Archer
  • Mieko Timmons
  • Fr. Andrew Sagayam
  • Phyllis Booth
  • Ethel Cooley
  • Mildred Green
  • Sharon Morton
  • Vince Neylan
  • Larry Williford
  • Diane Neylan
  • Rosemary Overton
  • Mary Walker
  • Stephonia Owolabi
  • Mary Ann Allen
  • Vivian Sullivan
  • Valerie Smith
  • Patrice Schwermer
  • Barbara White
  • Sr. Elena Marie Henderson
  • Rita Hatchett




If I have inadvertently missed anyone, please let me know so I can add your name to this growing list of contributors. My thanks to all of you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home