Sunday, December 30, 2018

Fr. Jim's Jots - Feast of the Holy Family - Happy New Year! ~ Photo by Janet Stern



Greetings!  You're invited to participate and celebrate with us in a Mass on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2018, 5 p.m., with a delicious potluck meal to follow.  Jesus said, "My peace is my gift to You."  How important it is for us to work for peace and unity during times of trouble and difficulty as we approach the New Year.  What a wonderful way to usher in the New Year; to pray for peace and together to celebrate the Eucharist.

Prayer for Peace

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you."  Holy Spirit of peace, settle deep within my heart.  Let my actions today be free from aggression and anger.  Let my words be only ones of compassion and caring.  Let my every breath inhale your wisdom and exult your grace.  Lord, help me be an instrument of your peace.  In Jesus name I pray.  Amen.

New Year's Blessings,

Fr. Jim


Photo by Janet Stern


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home