Sunday, July 21, 2019

Fr. Jim's Jots - Sixteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time - 7.21.2019



Fr. Jim's Jots

Greetings!

Summer Vacation!!! On Monday, July 22nd, I leave for vacation.  I will be on a Danube cruise starting in Budapest, Hungary celebrating Mass.  I hope to learn more about Saint Elizabeth of Hungary, the patron saint of our parish while in Budapest.  I also plan to celebrate Mass at the Cathedral of Saint Stephen's while in Austria.  I will return early Friday evening, August 2nd from Munich Germany so that I will be able to celebrate at our jazz festival, Saturday, August 3rd.

I have been looking forward to this trip for over a year and I am excited to visit so many historical religious sites.  As a college student at Sacred Heart Seminary in Detroit, I was a history major and I enjoy and visiting these historical sites.

Please pray for safe travels for all those who are on vacations near or far.  May the Lord guide our steps and give us a sense of his peace and presence.  May we be renewed as we relax and enjoy the summer days.

Blessings,

Fr. Jim Arsenault



~ Image Source


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home