Monday, April 11, 2022

Fr. Jim's Jots - Palm Sunday - April 10, 2022

 Palm Sunday

April 10, 2022



Fr. Jim's Jots

Today, as we gather as a church throughout the world, we are called to remember how Jesus entered into Jerusalem with great joy and triumph, with the crowds singing and laying palm branches on the road of his entrance, and how quickly they called out "Crucify Him."

This week of Holy Week, we too are called to gather with all our hopes and fears and pray that the "PEACE" of Jesus may be in our hearts, minds and souls during this Holy Week and throughout the Easter Season.

This holiest week of the Year, I invite all to pray and reflect on the following prayer:  

Give me Grace and Mercy this Holy Week.  Guide my steps when I am not sure which way to go and the wisdom to trust in YOU in all things.  Jesus, your love brings light and hope to all who seek you.  May I seek You as I walk with You through Holy Week and beyond.  Amen.

Happy Holy Week,

Fr. Jim



Stations of the Cross - Friday at 12 noon in person and on Zoom (the Zoom link is the Sunday Mass Link).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home