Monday, April 25, 2022

Fr. Jim's Jots - Second Sunday of Easter - April 24, 2022

 Second Sunday of Easter

April 24, 2022


Fr. Jim's Jots

I am so excited that today after the 11:15 a.m. Mass, I am leaving for a trip to France with special visits to Paris and Normandy.  This trip has been postponed twice due to the Covid Virus.  I will be returning Thursday, May 5th and look forward to seeing you the weekend of May 8th.

I am Irish and French.  My French family roots go back to Pierre Arsenault who was one of the first French speaking settlers to Canada.  Pierre was born in September 1646.  I look forward to great French food and celebrating Mass at the Church of Sacre' Coeur - "Sacred Heart"  overlooking Paris.  Please pray for a safe trip.

+ Blessings +

Fr. Jim



~ Image Source



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home