Tuesday, May 29, 2007

For Those Who Missed The Sunday Bulletin 5/27/07 ~ A Note from Fr. Andrew

Dear Friends,

I have learned that I have been transferred to St. Jude Church, Radford, Va. Rev. Dr. Salawu Barnabas Anikoh, MA.,Phd., from Nigeria is assigned to St. Elizabeth & St. Patrick as administrator. I will be moving as soon as he is prepared to take over. I sincerely, with all my heart, thank you for your support and encouragement. As a human, it is possible to make mistakes and if I have offended anyone, please forgive me and I beg you to continue to pray for me in my future ministry.

*****************************************************************************

New Administrator's Welcome Note & Bio

On behalf of St. Elizabeth's Church, I welcome Fr. Barnabas. Fr. Barnabas was born in Okene, Nigeria, and was born April 21, 1950. He was ordained December 19, 1976. He has achieved his Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate in Pastoral Theology in Rome. He has held and served in various distinguished capacities, as a priest. He has served as a pastor, a director for vocations, diocesan chaplain for laity, director of justice, peace, development commission, on the board of consultors and provincial chaplain to Abuja. He has extrensively traveled across the world. We are proud to have Fr. Barnabas among us for his great talents and knowledge. Our parishes are his first assignment in the US.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home