Monday, July 02, 2007

St. E's Website Has Music Now!

If you haven't had an opportunity to check out the parish website recently, you will be surprised to find several new additions. You can now easily find the daily Scripture readings by clicking on the link in the left sidebar. I have placed a link to Saints of the Day there also. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will find a link to the St. Elizabeth's Gospel Choir that will take you to the choir page.

And last, but not least, at the bottom of the page, you will find a music bar. Doubleclick on the start button and you will hear a lovely piano rendition of one of our favorite choir songs. It will not play continuously. If you want to hear it again, just doubleclick the start button once more.

As I have time, I will be adding other pages. The menu bar on the left shows you what I hope to add to the site. Let me know if you have suggestions for our St. E's website.

Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2007 at 2:53 PM, Blogger cookie said...

The look and the content of the Blog gets better and better each time I access the Blog. Mary Ann, thanks for a super job. Ronnie, I love to read your comments.

 
At July 14, 2007 at 7:25 AM, Blogger Vince said...

Mary Ann, Congratulations on the job you have done and continue to do with the website and the blog. Lots of work,I know but sure is coming together. Fantastic!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home