Monday, July 04, 2022

Sr. Tiberh's 27th Anniversary Celebration - June 23, 2022 - Photos and Article from St. Elizabeth's Website

Sr. Tiberh's 27th Anniversary Celebration

June 23, 2022



On June 23, people from all over the country (and world) celebrated Sister Tiberh's 27th religious anniversary, honored her work as St. Elizabeth's Human Concerns Minister, and wished her well in Chicago where she will study for her Master of Divinity.

Dear Fr. Jim and St. Elizabeth family and friends,

With a grateful heart I say thank you very much for blessing me with your presence on the day we celebrated my 27th Religious Anniversary.  This celebration overcame many obstacles because each one of you gave your best with generosity and kindness.

I would say the celebration was One-of-a-Kind that I will always remember.  It was the most graceful, joyful and lively celebration that reflected our international and multicultural community of faith.

Once more God has renewed his covenant with me, renewed my strength and passion for mission.  The collaboration among the Comboni Sisters, St. Elizabeth, Our Lady of Lourdes, St. Michael and my family and friends was just amazing.  

Thank you for being the channel of Providence and for showing me the loving face of God through your faces.  I cannot thank you enough, may God bless you and reward you a hundredfold.

With love and prayer,

Sr. Tiberh



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home