Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Additional Pictures of the Damage to Our Church


Here are additional photos that were taken soon after the ceiling fell. Because the quality of the photographs were poor, I used a picture program to sharpen them a little.


The Baptismal Font is still standing amid the wreckage. Window panes are missing. The Tabernacle is still in place, as is the Sanctuary Lamp. The Book of the Gospels and its stand are also untouched.


We were indeed fortunate that noone was in the building when the ceiling fell.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2006 at 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mary Ann, I haven't seen the church "in person" yet, so the picture in the CV & these are very interesting to see. Thanks again for what you are doing.

 
At December 11, 2006 at 11:32 PM, Blogger mary ann said...

I borrowed these pictures from the church. Ethel gave them to me to place on the blog. I'm not sure who they were taken by. Maybe Larry. I haven't seen the church "in person" either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home