Sunday, June 10, 2007

Our Parish Website

The Pope (our own Frances Pope, of course) suggested to me last week, that the parish needed a website. It appears that about 3/4ths of the parishes listed on the Diocesan site have their own presence on the web. Well, who am I to refuse the Pope, so we now have our own parish website!

Here is the address: http://stelizabethcc.org/ Take a look! As you can see, right now it is a very simple one page website. The important information about our parish is listed: pastor, parish staff, location, phone numbers, Mass times and so on. It can be much more.

If you have suggestions, let's hear them! We could have pages for different ministries at St. E's. We could have a calendar of events. We could post a history of the parish. As you can see, a church website has a lot of possibilities.

I have a request. I would like to have a photograph of the choir. If anyone has one, could you email it to me at plantation.geo@yahoo.com so I can place it on the site. Or you can bring a photo to church and I will scan it and give you back the original.

Another little tidbit of information: As far as I can tell by checking the Diocesan website's listing of churches, St. E's is the only church in the Richmond Diocese that has a BLOG! How about that!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home